Join the Metro-West Appraisal Team
Metro-West Appraisal is the largest independent appraisal firm in the nation. It’s a designation that we are proud of, and we continue to grow as a company on the strength of our network of more than 200 appraisers across the country. We’re committed to providing opportunities for residential real estate appraisers to enjoy personal and financial growth by working within a high-energy environment that offers tremendous flexibility, efficiency and rewards.
Metro-West Appraisal is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re always looking for certified residential real estate appraisers to join our team.
APPRAISER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
For over 25 years, Metro-West Appraisal has continually pushed the standard forward for integrity, service and innovation within the residential real estate valuation industry. Founded and still run by practicing appraisers, we know how important it is to provide our staff with the right tools, support and education to succeed professionally.
We’re proud to offer the opportunity for appraiser trainees to join our team and gain invaluable experience by learning from and assisting our talented team of appraisers across the United States. Trainees will hone their skills and resources to become a state-certified residential real estate appraiser.
Trainees will participate in side-by-side property inspections under the direction of an administrative appraiser and produce appraisals on all types of residential properties, including but not limited to:
- Single family
- Multifamily units
- Alternative valuations
- Appraisal reviews
Our national reach will allow you to stay and work within your local, familiar market area. The training program will take you through the initial stages of research and knowledge of appraisal form submittals, progressing onto performing tasks on an independent schedule.
Contact us for more details!
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISERS
We’re currently hiring certified residential appraisers throughout the United States. For consideration, fill out form below. Attach your resume, a copy of appraisal license, and two recent samples of work (a 1004 and 1073 completed in the past five months).
Metro-West Appraisal offers many top benefits, including:
- Guaranteed bi-weekly paychecks
- Free ACI or a la mode software and 24/7 support team
- Medical insurance benefit program
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- $15,000 life insurance policy
- Flexible spending account available for health care and dependent care
- Errors & Omissions insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Free USPAP training
- Free access to tech support for home office PCs and all business software
- Proactive and engaged marketing team developing new client and business relationships
- Quality control appraisal advisors and status support available Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Corporate partnership with DataMaster
- Access to top research tools from Marshall & Swift
- Employer FICA match, FUTA and SUTA taxes paid by Metro-West